LIMESCALE REMOVER FOR KITCHEN APPLIANCES
- Ecological limescale remover for professional use
- Can be used with all kitchen appliances
- Rapid action
- Does not contain any inorganic acids
- Low foam formation
Crystal Calc is an ecological limescale remover for professional use. Use this product for periodic, thorough removal of limescale deposits and general cleaning of dishwashers, coffee machines, etc. Crystal Calc does not contain any inorganic acids.
Crystal Calc is free from chlorine compounds, other halogen compounds, and petroleum-based surfactants. All surfactants used in these products originate from vegetable sources. All ingredients of non-mineral origin are fully biodegradable.
- Prepare a 5% solution of Crystal Calc in hot water and allow it to circulate for 30 minutes (or one full cycle in a coffee machine).
- Allow the machine to drain and then rinse it with warm water.
- Start a new wash cycle with dishwasher liquid or powder and allow the mixture to circulate until all the acid residues have been neutralized.
- Although Crystal Calc contains a corrosion inhibitor, it is not recommended for use with chrome-plated or nickel-plated parts.
- Crystal Calc can be applied undiluted to a scouring sponge and used to remove limescale deposits and grime from rubber gaskets.
- Content: 5L
- Perfume: Odourless
- pH: 2
- Dosage: 5%