High-performance matt floor polish:
- LONGLIFE matt is a high-performance dispersion providing excellent results.
- LONGLIFE matt ensures outstanding durability, and resistance thanks to special developed technology.
- The use of special polymers prevents clouding of protective film after maintenance cleaning.
- Thanks to a very good alcohol, and disinfectant resistance as well as slip-resistance, LONGLIFE matt is particularly suitable for use in health facilities, and wherever a matt appearance is required.
- Slip-resistance is certified in accordance with DIN 18032-2.
- Protective film provided by LONGLIFE matt ensures outstanding resistance while having highly elastic properties, and extraordinary adherence on all flooring types.
- Owing its special characteristics LONGLIFE matt can also be applied on residual damp linoleum floors. A renewal of protective film is possible without significant increase of gloss level.
- This product works ideally in a system with LINAX complete, which easily removes LONGLIFE matt polymer films.
- By the complete abandonment of hazardous ingredients such as zinc, TBEP, perfume, and fluorinated levelling agents, LONGLIFE matt takes on the responsibility for future generations.
- LONGLIFE matt is suitable for universal use on all coatable flooring especially elastic flooring made of PVC, linoleum, natural rubber and other special synthetic materials.
- Specially recommended for highly frequented areas, e.g. hospitals, nursing home, medical practice etc., where semi matt coatings with high durability and high slip resistance are required.
- Not to be used on polished stone floors, stoneware tiles, as well as on unsealed wood.